The next evolution of mobile workstations.
A highly sophisticated and modular workstation, the Flo 1760 wireless mobile workstation is designed to easily integrate with emerging technologies and give hospitals the flexibility to use one workstation for numerous applications.
Designed to support your workflow
Clinicians, IT and Biomed professionals constantly face pressures to deliver quality patient care, integrate new technology and comply with multiple regulations. With this in mind, Metro designed the Flo 1760 - which is integrated, simple to use, durable, tried and tested. With the Flo 1760, you get:
- The ability to integrate electronic medical records (EMRs) to collect patient data at the point of care, which results in improved care, reduced costs and increased efficiency.
- Improved features and functionality, allowing clinicians to spend more time with the patient at the point of care.
- A perfect blend of technology and design enable easy serviceability and upgrades.
- A workstation designed to the UL-60601-1 international standard, ensuring compliance with biomedical safety requirements.
A long-term investment
The Flo 1760 has a modular design that accommodates upgrades to monitors, power systems, storage and other technology components, allowing hospitals to leverage existing workstations to support new applications - everything from basic EMR functionality to more sophisticated telehealth capabilities.
Secure medication delivery
Metro's SecureRx™ Med Module allows clinical staff to manage patients' medications individually using a secure individual bin locking system.
Improved patient care
By allowing nurses to secure and access each patient's medications in separate bins, the SecureRx Med Module helps nurses efficiently deliver multiple medications and ensure security during clinical documentation. These benefits provide nurses with more time at the patient's bedside while helping them to deliver better care.
The Metro SecureRx™ Med Module features the following benefits:
- Patient specific bins
- Multiple locking and drawer configuration options
- Secondary locking for controlled substances
- Intuitive design that is easy to clean and maintain
Designed to enhance Metro mobile computing products
The module is compatible with and can be easily retrofitted to upgrade the breadth of Metro's mobile computing products, including the Flo 1750 and 1760.