A modular cabinet which stores Lionville patient drawer cassettes and storage drawer in areas of the hospital where a medication cart isn't practical. With a capacity of four or six rows of drawers, it's the ideal cabinet for special care units or any area with a low patient census.
Cassette Cabinets with Patient Drawers:
- Typically used in hospital areas where medications need to be stored, but a full size medication cart isn't practical - ICU, CCU, Nursery, L&D and Step-Down units
- Ideal solution for pharmacies operating med cart cassette exchange systems because it allows the same exchange system to be implemented in small nursing units that don't have carts
- Four or six storage tiers which can accommodate any combination of Lionville patient drawer cassettes and storage drawers
- Optional narcotic drawer available
- Cabinet contents are secured by a tambour door with a Best lock or optional pushbuttons
- Can be wall or counter mounted