Metro Security units provide the advantage of storing valuable materials and sensitive items, along with quick and protective transportation. Heavy gauge, open wire design keeps the entire contents of the unit visible at all times, making it easy to check inventory.
- Improved ergonomics: Features ergonomic handle for ease of operation.
- Ease of assembly: Enclosure panels attach easily to the shelf unit.
- Optional, adjustable intermediate shelves can be positioned or adjusted at 1" (25mm) increments.
- Each door opens approximately 250 degrees and can be secured along the sides of the unit.
- Available as stationary units, standard-duty model mobile units (with stem casters), or heavy-duty models (mounted on dolly with wrap-around bumper and plate casters).
- Intermediate shelves sold separately
- Available in Chrome, Metroseal 3 and Stainless Steel
ESD Classification: Non-Conductive (Units can be made conductive with use of 1 bag of aluminum split sleeves per shelf and a grounding cable or conductive casters.)