Basix Plus Procedure Carts
Basix Plus is constructed from a combination of materials to endure the rigors of a daily routine while providing a safe, ergonomic and flexible work area for the user.
- Lighter: Basix Plus carts are made lighter than typical all-steel carts by utilizing aluminum drawers and polymer components such as the polymer base, cart top and corner extrusions.
- Cleaner: Polymer corner extrusions provide accessory attachment channels that are accessible for cleaning. The cart's steel shell is not compromised by pre-drilled holes.
- Easier: Lighter weight carts are easier to push and reduce back strain. Accessible accessory channels are easier to clean. Accessory attachment panel provides flexibility for easier accessory positioning.
- Flexible: User defined configurations can be accommodated by filling an empty cart shell with desired drawer heights.
- Accessible: Full-extension, self-closing slides on drawers and a full array of accessories put equipment and supplies where needed for convenient access.
INST-MBEL | Assembly Instructions | Basix Plus Electronic Locking
LO4-178 | Brochures | MetroCarts
36.10 | Spec Sheets | Carts, Basix Plus - 36.10
36.20 | Spec Sheets | Carts, Basix - 36.20
36.30 | Spec Sheets | Carts, Basix Compact - 36.30
36.40 | Spec Sheets | Carts, Basix Plus, Compact - 36.40
36.42 | Spec Sheets | Carts, Basix Plus, Electronic Locking - 36.42
36.50 | Spec Sheets | Carts, Pediatric Basix Plus - 36.50
36.60 | Spec Sheets | Carts, Pediatric Basix - 36.60