Basix Plus is constructed from a combination of materials to endure the rigors of a daily routine while providing a safe, ergonomic and flexible work area for the user.
- Lighter: Basix Plus carts are made lighter than typical all-steel carts by utilizing aluminum drawers and polymer components such as the polymer base, cart top and corner extrusions.
- Cleaner: Polymer corner extrusions provide accessory attachment channels that are accessible for cleaning. The cart's steel shell is not compromised by pre-drilled holes.
- Easier: Lighter weight carts are easier to push and reduce back strain. Accessible accessory channels are easier to clean. Accessory attachment panel provides flexibility for easier accessory positioning.
- Flexible: User defined configurations can be accommodated by filling an empty cart shell with desired drawer heights.
- Accessible: Full-extension, self-closing slides on drawers and a full array of accessories put equipment and supplies where needed for convenient access.
Basix is constructed from a strong steel alloy to ensure reliable performance for any application.
- Safe: The polymer base protects the cart and surrounding environment from incidental contact. The base is designed to allow the 5" (127mm) casters to be mounted outboard of the cabinet, which keeps the cart stable when a fully loaded drawer is accessed.
- Ergonomic: Polymer top provides a user-friendly work surface. Optional accessory push handles can be mounted in an ergonomic fashion to allow for easy pushing or pulling of the cart.
- Accessible: Full-extension drawers and a full array of accessories put equipment and supplies where needed for convenient access. Optional drawer dividers keep supplies neat and organized.