Metro's BC Series Utility Carts are designed for a wide variety of applications. Shelves are specially designed to resist staining and wipe clean easily. Ship's edge lip around shelf perimeter contains spills. Available in 2-shelf and 3-shelf styles. 5 colors to choose from including: Gray, Blue, Black, and Slate Blue. Slate Blue shelves contain Microban antimicrobial additive to protect the product from bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungus that cause staining and product degradation.
Metro's innovative product designs are extremely versatile and allow you to reconfigure, add-on, or break-down product as your needs change over time. Laboratory solutions are designed to fit any budget by permitting the user to select from a wide range of caster solutions, based on budget and/or application requirements.
- Preconfigured, autoclavable Lab carts are available in two footprints - 18x24 (457 x 610mm) and 24x36 (610 x 914mm)
- Choose between 2- and 3-shelf models
- Units are 39" (991mm) high, including casters. Casters must be ordered separately.
- Carts come standard with swedged posts and aluminum split sleeves.
Literally hundreds of different utility carts can be assembled from basic Super Erecta shelf components - shelves, casters and one piece handles. To best meet your exact needs you can select any number of combination of shelves from many types, finishes and sizes. Utilizing them with any of Metro's stem casters.
- Heavy-duty, highly maneuverable. These carts can handle and distribute a large volume of material safely and efficiently.
- Easy to assemble with positive placement and makes relocation of shelves quick and simple.
- 5-inch (127 mm) swivel with resilient or polyurethane tread.
- Donut bumpers included with casters.
- One piece handle.
The most efficient way to create mobile space, Metro MW Utility Carts offer a level of versatility and durability you’ll find nowhere else.
- Ergonomically designed for low effort transport
- Precise handling you need to maneuver in close quarters
- Sturdy aluminum corner castings firmly secure solid shelves to posts.
- Available in sizes and styles (stainless) that will best suit your environment, letting you create a highly-effective handling system no matter what the need.
ESD Classification: Non-Conductive (Units can be made conductive with use of aluminum split-sleeves and grounding cable or conductive casters).
The most efficient way to create mobile space, Metro MW Utility Carts offer a level of versatility and durability you’ll find nowhere else. These cart systems are available in the sizes and styles that will best suit your environment, letting you create a highly-effective transport system no matter what the need. Metro carts are ergonomically-designed for low-effort transport, and give you the precise handling you need to maneuver in close quarters.
Metro has finally gone DEEPER...Deeper with the ledge on our Deep Ledge Utility Cart!
- 2 3/4" Deep Ledge to contain product and spills.
- Smooth and easy to clean polymer surfaces.
- Higher ergonomic handle.
- Center shelf adjusts on 1" increments.
- Microban available in aesthetic Blue color
- Models without Microban protection available in Gray, Blue, Black and Slate Blue.
- 2 and 3 shelf models, and 2 sizes (20" x 30" & 26" x 36")
Metro Polymer Utility Carts with Microban® antimicrobial product protection are the most advanced general purpose carts in the marketplace today. Both the Deep Ledge and BC Series models have shelves with built-in Microban® antimicrobial product protection that protects them from bacteria, mold, and mildew that cause odors, stains, and product degradation. Microban carts available in Slate Blue. Carts without Microban available in Gray, Blue, and Black.
- Easy to clean
- Strong and durable
- NSF listed
Now featuring MICROBAN® Antimicrobial Product Protection! Microban® Antimicrobial technology, built into the shelf frames, removable shelf mats, and polymer posts inhibits the growth of bacteria, molds, mildew, and fungi that cause odors, stains, and product degradation. Your shelving will be cleaner between cleanings!
The answer for high strength and specialized service. Removable grids provide easy cleaning, and open-architecture design allows for our full line of accessories to be used. Base model carts are available in two sizes 18” x 30” (455mm x 760mm) and 24” x 36” (610mm x 910mm) in 2-shelf and 3-shelf configurations.
- Weight Capacity: 900 lbs. (408 kg) per cart.