Metro's line of solutions address a wide range of laboratory requirements while providing a superior level of corrosion resistance. Built from advanced polymers that include Microban® antimicrobial product protection, Metro's innovative MetroMax i design(s) provide the ideal product platform. Available product solutions are modular by design and offer the customer ultimate flexibility by permitting the end user to select the most appropriate caster based on their budget and/or application requirements.
MetroMax i Glassware Carts
Two-basket and four-basket capacity glassware solutions are offered in a space-saving 18" x 36" (457 x 914mm) footprint.
Solid MetroMax i bottom shelf provides spill retention and can be removed from shelf frame for easy cleaning.
- Glassware carts are built, primarily, from MetroMax i advanced polymers, providing lifetime corrosion protection.
- Choose from a wide range of accessories, including all-polymer casters, for maximum corrosion resistance and premium performance.
The HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography) Cart:
- Contributes to greater benchtop productivity.
- Mobilize and stack HPLC equipment on carts to maximize valuable lab space.
- Avoid crowding valuable bench top space with HPLC or other analytical equipment.
- Accessorize with keyboard shelf, power strip and flat monitor mounting kit to maximize productivity.
- Holds sizes "D" and "E" cylinders.
- Comes complete with aluminum shelf connectors and conductive casters.
Metro's line of solutions address a wide range of laboratory requirements while providing a superior level of corrosion resistance. Built from advanced polymers that include Microban® antimicrobial product protection, Metro's innovative MetroMax design(s) provide the ideal product platform. Available product solutions are modular by design and offer the customer ultimate flexibility by permitting the end user to select the most appropriate caster based on their budget and/or application requirements.
Corrosion-proof cart design throughout
Choose between 2 and 3-shelf models
- Space-saving 20" x 30" cart footprint
- Choose from a wide range of caster options based on application requirements.
Designed to adapt as housekeeping requirements change. Polymer construction provides a long life, and aesthetic appearance presents an upscale image for any facility.
- 8" Wheels Standard: Non-marking wheels combined with the polymer construction allow easy maneuverability over any floor surface.
- "Natural Grip" Design: Positions hands properly for ease of use.
- Bottom Shelf and Top Handle: Combine to hold brooms, vacuum cleaner, or waste receptacle.
- Polymer Construction will not rust, corrode, dent, flake, chip, or peel.
- Choice of three configurations: Essentials, Plus and Pro--configure one cart, and its accessories, to another with simple hand tools used in your facility.
- Accessories include: Under Deck Vacuum Bracket; Under Deck Glass Rack Holder; Roller, Corner Bumpers; Side Storage Kit; Locking Door for Side Storage; Locking Top Shroud; Center Compartment Shelf; Side Storage Shelf; Waste Can Bracket.
Versatile product to support the housekeeping function. Three models to fit a variety of needs: Essentials, Plus, and Pro.
Bottom shelf supports laundry bag and helps contain spills. The easy-to-clean deisgn promotes sanitary operations.
The Houserunner Cart is part of a complete line of hospitality products from Metro.
Deluxe tote box carriers maximize available floor space for the dedicated storage of small to medium size supplies. Choose from single-, double-, or triple-bays units
- Three sizes, styles to choose.
- Organizational/Identification: Deluxe tote boxes are accessorized with dividers, to organize box contents, and card holders, to identify box contents.
- Easy access: tote boxes can be "pulled out" and cantilevered.
- Flexible usage: deluxe tote box carriers provide organized, high density storage in many functional areas.