Case Carts - Open (Stainless Steel)
Metro's line of high and low profile open case carts are typically used in facilities that have a dedicated process utilizing clean and dirty travel routes to and from the operating room; or the operation rooms are designed around a central sterile core. Open case carts provide several advantages over enclosed carts - lighter weight, open space to see through while in transit, easier to clean and more compact.
- Stainless steel provides excellent corrosion resistance and its tendency to conduct heat accelerates the drying process.
- Super Adjustable 2 stainless steel shelves allow you to configure a cart to your specific needs and easily reposition them as needs change. The shelves easily adjust at 1" increments. A variety of sizes are available including 18", 21" and 24" depths and 24", 30", 36", 42", 48" and 60" lengths.
- Choose from accessories such as stainless steel ledges and dividers to customize your cart exactly to your needs.
- The one piece handle is ergonomically designed to provide control on low profile carts.
- Stainless steel casters provide easy maneuverability even through frequent cart washings, featuring long wearing, shock absorbing polyurethane tread.
10.25 | Spec Sheets | Shelving, Accessories, Solid, Super Erecta - 10.25