High Density Storage - Overhead Track System with Polymer Shelving
Metro Top-Track high density movable aisle system increases the storage capacity of a given area by 30 - 40%! The system allows more storage units to fit in a defined space. A movable, open aisle allows full access to each shelving unit eliminating hard to reach or "dead" spaces.
- Easy Access: The overhead track system provides an unobstructed walking area within the system.
- Clean Design: Guide tracks are overhead enabling easy routine cleaning of floors. MetroMax i and MetroMax Q shelf frames, removable polymer shelf mats, and posts have smooth surfaces and built-in Microban antimicrobial product protection to inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungus that cause odors and product degradation.
- Two interchangeable shelving and post options:
- MetroMax i shelves and posts have a lifelong performance. Polymer and stainless steel materials are incredibly strong and are backed by a lifetime warranty against corrosion.
- MetroMax Q shelves and posts are constructed of durable epoxy coated steel. Removable polymer shelf mats withstand daily abuse.
- Smooth surfaces and polymer shelf mats protect sensitive packaged items from tears or damage.
- Durable construction is especially suited for wet environments.
LO1-166 | Assembly Instructions | Top Track Floor Pad System
LO1-390B | Assembly Instructions | Top Track Shelving System
9.29 | Spec Sheets | Shelving, MetroMax iQ, Top Track, High Density Storage