Now featuring MICROBAN® Antimicrobial Product Protection! Microban® Antimicrobial technology, built into the shelves, removable shelf mats, enclosures, and handles inhibits the growth of bacteria, molds, mildew, and fungi that cause odors, stains, and product degradation. Your shelving will be cleaner between cleanings!
MetroMax Q Security Units are cleanable, adjustable and corrosion resistant. Available in stationary and mobile models, these units provide safe, reliable storage. Removable polymer mats can be placed in the dishwasher or sink to make cleaning easy. Intermediate shelves sold separately.
Metro Security units provide the advantage of storing valuable materials and sensitive items, along with quick and protective transportation. Heavy gauge, open wire design keeps the entire contents of the unit visible at all times, making it easy to check inventory.
- Improved ergonomics: Features ergonomic handle for ease of operation.
- Ease of assembly: Enclosure panels attach easily to the shelf unit.
- Optional, adjustable intermediate shelves can be positioned or adjusted at 1" (25mm) increments.
- Each door opens approximately 250 degrees and can be secured along the sides of the unit.
- Available as stationary units, standard-duty model mobile units (with stem casters), or heavy-duty models (mounted on dolly with wrap-around bumper and plate casters).
- Intermediate shelves sold separately
- Available in Chrome, Metroseal 3 and Stainless Steel
ESD Classification: Non-Conductive (Units can be made conductive with use of 1 bag of aluminum split sleeves per shelf and a grounding cable or conductive casters.)
With qwikSLOT Security Units, you will be able to secure contents, as well as easily adjust for future use:
- Add/Remove-A-Shelf feature allows the unit to quickly adapt to your changing storage needs
- Shelves can be adjusted easily in seconds
- Each unit requires a standard Super Erecta shelf at the top and bottom
- Intermediate qwikSLOT shelves are sold separately