Product Application: Shelving
Shelving, Super Adjustable Super Erecta
Super Adjustable Super Erecta Shelving is the most advanced and innovative wire storage system available. A unique corner release system and SiteSelect Posts make changing shelf levels fast and easy, without tools! And Super Adjustable Shelving works in conjunction with the entire Super Erecta System of shelves and accessories.
- Easily adjustable at 1-inch (25mm) intervals.
- Easily assembled without tools.
- Unique shelf design minimizes dust accumulation and allows a free circulation of air.
- Unique post design: provides a visual guide for positioning and adjusting shelves.
- Fast and easy reconfiguration.
Shelving, Super Erecta
- Versatile Construction: Super Erecta Shelf wire shelving can change as quickly as your needs change. By using various accessories, hundreds of shelving configurations become possible.
- Shelf Ribs: Run front to back, allowing you to slide items on and off shelves smoothly.
- Shelf Accessibility: Shelves can be loaded/unloaded easily from all sides.
- Adjustability: Shelves can be adjusted at 1” (25mm) intervals along the entire length of the post.
Shelving, Display, APPEAL™
- Attractive, curved front edge draws customer's attention to the products displayed
- Curved front design increases merchandising area by 12% versus a traditional rectangular shelf
- Adjusts in 1" increments
- Chrome Plated and Black Epoxy
- 18" x 36" (457mm x 914mm) and 18" x 48" (457mm x 1219mm) sizes available
- Weight capacity is 500 lbs. evenly distributed
Shelving, Display, Drop Mat™
The Metro Space Advantage...Drop Mat Display System
Metro's Drop Mat design can increase your merchandising space by up to 30%!
For more information on Metro's Store Within the Store merchandising concept, check out the literature on the "Details" page.
Thinner shelf... A drop Mat shelf is 1/4" thick, while a gondola shelf is typically 1-1/2", thus Metro Drop Mat shelving saves over 1" of vertical space per shelf level!
Smaller footprint means greater merchandising space per square foot of floor space!!
Because sheet metal gondola systems must rely on an upright standard for structural support, an aisle of gondola shelving with 18" (455mm) shelves can have a total width dimension of 40" (1016mm)
An aisle of Super Erecta or qwikSLOT Shelving with 18" (455mm) wide shelves oriented back-to-back has a total width dimension of 36" (910mm). For each aisle that Super Erecta or qwikSLOT Shelving is used, 4" (100mm) (10%) of floor space is typically saved for other productive uses.
Shelving, Wine (Bottle)
- High Density: Bulk storage wine shelving permits storage of a large quantity of wines in a limited space -- an average of one case per linear foot (305mm) of shelf.
- Four Standard Units: all 14" wide.
- Store Wines Securely: Units are enclosed by back and side panels which keep bottles secure and prevent accidents. For security from loss or pilferage, optional doors, which can be locked with a padlock, are available for the 16-case unit.
- Chrome-Plated Finish: Attractive and clean.
Shelving, Wine Cradle
- Safe Storage of Wines: Each bottle is supported individually in a cradle formed by the wires of the shelf, so it cannot roll or bump against adjacent bottles. The top of the wire “snake” acts as a natural back stop when placing bottles on the shelf.
- High visibility: Open wire construction keeps bottles and labels highly visible for easy reading and selection.
- Permits Proper Air Flow.
- Easy Access.
- Large Capacity: Cradle wine shelving is available in four standard units, all 14” wide.
- Chrome-Plated Finish: Attractive and clean.
Shelving, Solid, Super Erecta
A highly rigid shelving format, perfect for applications involving spillage or contamination.
- Shelf design features 1/4" (3mm) raised “ship’s edge” on all four sides
- Sturdy aluminum castings firmly lock corners to posts
- Embossed or louvered/embossed shelf styles allow air circulation.
- Available in stainless steel or galvanized materials.
- Solid shelving available in four widths and six lengths
Stainless solid shelving is also available with stainless corners, designed for cart-wash and autoclave applications.
Shelving, Regular Erecta
Regular Erecta Shelving's features are unique and just as important to the Super Erecta family:
- Ease of assembly--grooves on shelves position and lock shelves to the uprights.
- Unique Design
- Versatile Construction
- Uprights--diagonal wire provides additional support.
- Adjustability--Shelves can be placed at 5" (127mm) intervals along the upright.
- Adjustable Feet
- Durable Chrome-plated Finish
Shelving, Full Extension, Starsys
Open Starsys benefits:
- Adapts quickly to meet rapidly-changing requirements
- Can be formatted into stationary storage stations as well as mobile transport systems to meet the exact needs of any facility
- Use only the space required to store or transport desired materials
- Provides safe and comfortable access to parts and materials
- Increases storage capacity compared to standard shelving and carts
- Protects contents
- Provides configuration by need
- Ships knocked down, saves shipping costs